Aranya Wildlife is active under social initiatives and is committed towards conservation of nature. Our motive lies in preserving and enriching our planet and wildlife. You as an individual can also be a part of our CSR initiative and contribute your part in preserving earth. How can be a part of this process though? Here are some points you can practice!
- Be a watchdog of the forest whenever you are around Wildlife Park
- Raise your voice in social media about conservation issue
- Contribute your services in entrepreneurship development for the stakeholder
- Donation for school kids. Bags, books, educational talks etc.
- Contribute for health check-up camps
- Distribute your unused clothes, toys and other stuff for villagers
- Contribute our service as a volunteer in forest department: Census activity & anti-poaching squad