Explore Bor Tiger Reserve
Prepare yourself for a rejuvenating experience as you visit Bor Tiger Reserve. This Tiger reserve is the youngest and smallest tiger reserve in India. Covering an area of 139 sq kms, the amazing Bor tiger reserve is an attractive weekend destination from Nagpur. Providing the glimpses of a perfect rural life through a cluster of villages around Bor Tiger Reserve comes as one of the most popular wildlife parks in India with variety of animals like tigers, leopards, sloth bear and many more. The colourful birds also attract the tourists and the peacocks, especially catch their fancy. Watch the wild animals and birds in their natural habitat and make a thrilling experience by unfolding a forest night life.
Major Attraction in Bor Tiger Reserve
Tiger, Leopard, Wild Dogs, Nilgai, Sambhar Deer, Indian Gaur, Spotted Deer, Barking Deer, Wild Boar, Sloth Bear, Chausingha, Langoors, Oriental Honey Buzzard and beautiful birds.
Where to Stay and Safari Entry Gate of Bor
Few Budgeted resorts are available at around Bor Tiger Reserve. All of them provide good facilities to make the stay comfortable. Here are a few places where one can choose to stay at Bor Tiger Reserve.
- Recommended Resorts : FDCM Resort, MTDC Resort, Aranayak Resort, Bor Tiger Resort, Hotels at Nagpur or Wardha. Home Stay.
- Jungle Safari Gate Access: Bordharan Gate.
- Recommended Resorts: Forest Tents Tents, Fun and Food Village Cottages, Hotels at Nagpur. Homestay.
- Jungle Safari Gate Access: Adegoan
Nearest ATM: Selu and Hingi.
Mobile Service: Vodafone and Jio.
Explore around Bor Tiger Reserve
- Bor Dam
- Buddha Sputa Vihar
- Paonar Vinobha Bhave Ashram
- Bapu Kuti Sewagram
- Centre of Science and Villages, Wardha
- Kelzhar Ganpati Temple
- Fun and Food Village Water Park.
- Khadki Hanuman Temple.
How to Reach
By Air: Nagpur is 65 Kms
By Rail: Wardha is 32 Kms
By Road: Nagpur is 65 Kms